Combine that with my love lately for floral designs, and I think you have this one figured out! Besides, roses are fairly easy to do, so covering them up to create a faded look was not such a big deal.
To get this look:
- Base: OPI My Vampire is Buff
- Sponged background: My Vampire is Buff, OPI Vant to Bite My Neck?, and OPI You Don't Know Jacques - VtBMN and YDKJ were thinned with nail polish thinner and sponged on, then followed with MViB (not thinned) to even it out
- Roses: Vant to Bite My Neck?, You Don't Know Jacques!, black polish, and My Vampire is Buff
- Use coat of quick dry top coat at this point to seal design
- Faded look: My Vampire is Buff, sponged and lightly dragged across surface
- Top Coat: KBShimmer Clearly On Top followed by Cult Nails Wax That
I hope the instructions were clear.
What do you think of these? And thanks for reading!